Saturday, September 3, 2011

Best Vitamin Posts of 2010

I wrote a series of posts this year on vitamins. I tried to include all the main vitamins and minerals. This was a project that I had thought about for a couple of years and I finally put it all together this year. In these posts I included what we need these vitamins for, what are the sources of these vitamins, and the amount and toxicity levels for each of the vitamins: Vitamin A – is important for skin and eyesite. Vitamin A is also an antioxidant and helps your immune system Vitamin B – These are the classic vitamins for antioxidants and are supposed to be very helpful for combatting stress. Watch out for your multi vitamins as they tend to be very low in B vitamins since they are kind of expensive to produce Read on for more.... target=

From: http://is.gd/btuSDI

No comments: